Shadae S. Bell
Primary Areas of Legal Practice
Products Liability, Toxic Torts and Commercial Litigation
Ms. Bell’s practice focuses on litigation with an emphasis on toxic tort. She has experience in conducting discovery, drafting motions, deposition preparation, and selecting jurors for trial.
Prior to joining Lankford Crawford Moreno & Ostertag Ms. Bell worked as a legal intern for the U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board and has past employment law experience.
- University of San Francisco, School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- California State University, East Bay (B.A., 2013) Political Science
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Black Law Students Association, 2014-2018
- Black Young Democrats, East Bay Founder, 2013